Organizer: Ukrainian Food Export Board (UFEB)
UKRAINIAN FOOD EXPO 2018
II International Trade Fair
21–23 November 2018, exhibition center “KyivExpoPlaza”
Stand with a 15% discount until 15.04.2018
- 5 000 business visitors from 50 countries.
- 10 000 Kyiv citizens and guests on the fair for consumers
- 12 business events
On 21–22 November Ukrainian Food Expo will serve as B2B platform to:
- showcase products to the potential buyers
- find new partners
- make deals and long-term contracts with the representatives of Ukrainian and foreign retailers and wholesalers, distributors, HoReCa business, traders.
Within the framework of trade fair there will be:
- Networking zone for b2b meetings of all food market players
- local producers of farm and craft products “From field to fork”
- Ukrainian producers of fresh fruits, berries and vegetables “Fresh zone”
- specialized expositions of suppliers to equipment, technologies and services to the industry - «FoodTech»
On the last day there will be a fair to identify the leader of consumer preferences by taste and quality properties of the exhibitors’ products.